Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Whats in a name

said shakespeare
And I heartily agree
I took these pics in the Kyoto botanical garden, on a really rainy day
For the first few pics,I took the pic of the flower and the name placard
and after a few of these insane shots, said to myself, " darn it"
"If will din't mind, I don't care either."
And then , I went on my merry way
Clicking
And clicking
when I came across these pearls on the leaves
some more clicking
And while I was as wet as doormouse and had a conference to attend later in the day,
Bilbo was still a very....
.....happy camper. Wet.... but happy

8 comments:

El enigma said...

hahhhaa, some clicking spree there girl :) all of them r real pretty, the third last one's my favorite..

enig

bilbo said...

thanks enig,
watch this space , cus there are definitely more coming

bottled-imp said...

bilbo,i hope u clicked on some other flowers as well... rose is not my fav flower.

parikrama said...

I like the first & last pic the most.. & I still feel if u could have brough both the rose as well as the droplets in sharp foucus the effect could have been much much more striking..

Unknown said...

beautiful photos!! did you click them in the rain?

bilbo said...

imp,
well , I was in a botanical garden so , offcourse i clicked other flowers too. Will be posting those later.
Whiner,
I get your point, but with the rain coming down in buckets and my glasses getting fogged up and me worrying about my new and embarrasingly expensive camera, this is the best I could do. Will try for what you recommended though. Scouts honor.
Sameer,
Yep, took all these pics in the rain

Unknown said...

but how? did you stand under the umbrella and use a tripod?

bilbo said...

hey sameer,
I was under the umbrella and under the circumstances, managed steady hands. I really can't afford a tripod right now. Maybe after I graduate and land a big bucks job. :)